1. Why do I have to register my account information again?Since Atools 2.0 is a completely new system built from scratch, we will be updating all profiles with customer’s latest information
2. Will my old orders be seen in the new system?
Previous orders from Atools 1.0 will be kept as historical information with existing log-in information.
3. Will I still need to log into old Atools to manage my orders?
All orders entered into old Atools and history will be kept there.
All new orders registered in Atools 2.0 will be followed up from there.
4. What happens with the current orders that have not been delivered?
They will be followed up through Atools 1.0 in until completion.
Once completed will stay there as historical data.
5. Can I combine canopies, rigs, spare parts and accessories into one order?
Any order can contain any combination of product.
6. Can the custom orders be modified during the ordering process?
YES. The customer and dealer have full flexibility in modifying the configuration of a custom product until it is sent to Aerodyne for validation and entered into production. Once validated, only Aerodyne office can access the details of the orders.
7. I want to purchase the stock and preowned equipment on your site, but cannot place the products into the shopping cart. What do I do?
Please bear with us as we are continuously improving the system and adding functions.
We still have some outstanding issues that we are working hard to complete which will be covered soon.
In the mean time, please contact us by email to email@example.com for any questions.
8. I'm already registered as a dealer. How can I access my account?
After you have created your account in Atools 2.0, then simply log in with your email and selected password.
Remember to choose your own dealership as "YOUR DEALER" from the dropdown list in the registration page. This will tie you into the dealer system.
9. I am placing an order for a new client to my dealer account. How do I do this?
- Log in to your account at https://store.flyaerodyne.com/en/users/?action=login
- Click on your dealer name
- On the dealer menu on the left, click on ‘Clients’
- Go to ‘Add new client’
- Enter in your client’s details then click ‘Go to Store’
- Enter your order, go to checkout, click ‘proceed to checkout’
- Select your client, and your client’s details will pop up
- Fill in the boxes appropriately, then click ‘Confirm and place order’